Tree Planting Spear
Pickup currently unavailable
The Bulldog Treaded Tree Planting Spear has a very small blade, which is perfect for planting bulbs or small seedlings and shrubs. The curved blade allows you to cut through the soil with minimum effort, and the thinness of it means you don't have to interfere with surrounding plants and shrubs. The treads on the top of the blade reduces the wear on the users boots and increased stability during use. The 28" ash metal YD grip with wooden cross dowel is perfect for a comfortable hold.
- Ideal for planting bulbs or small seedlings and shrubs
- Curved blade allows you to cut through the soil with minimum effort
- The head is solid forged from one piece of steel for ultimate strength and durability
- Metal YD grip with wooden cross dowel for increased comfort
- Epoxy coating head is rust resistant which further increases the strength and quality of the tool
- Overall dimensions: (L) 37" (W) 5"