Premier Rabbiting Spade
Pickup currently unavailable
The Bulldog Rabbiting Spade was originally designed for digging out rabbit burrows. However, it is now the perfect tool for working in confined spaces. The curved blade also allows the user to cut through soil with minimum effort. The 28" Ash YD handle provides a comfortable grip. The carbon steel head is both durable and strong, the extra weight and momentum created by the head makes this spade perfect for breaking through debris and rubble with ease.
- Originally designed for digging out rabbit burrows and working in confined spaces
- The head is solid forged from one piece of steel for ultimate strength and durability
- 28" Ash shaft with a YD handle which provides a comfortable grip
- Curved blade allows you to cut through soil with minimum effort
- Thinner blade makes it perfect for using in confined spaces
- Overall tool length: 38"