Premier Bulb Planter
Pickup currently unavailable
The Bulldog Bulb Planter is perfect if you have a large area to plant out with bulbs. Solid forged from one piece, this tool is incredibly strong and can cut a clean cone quickly and easily even in hard soils. The shape of the blade allows you to remove a soil plug, which can then be replaced once the bulb is planted into the ground. The ash handle has a "T" shaped grip allowing you to use two hands to make it easier to hold and move the planter in the soil.
- Cuts a clean cone quickly and easily, even in hard soils
- Treads help to put more pressure onto the head to dig deep into the soil
- The head is solid forged from one piece of steel for ultimate strength and durability
- 28" Ash shaft with a T handle provides a secure grip when using the tool
- Epoxy coating head is rust resistant which further increases the strength and quality of the tool
- Overall length: 39"