Premier Treaded Digging Spade
Pickup currently unavailable
The Bulldog Treaded Digging Spade is ideal for digging unprepared ground in preparation for the planting of new shrubs, seeds and vegetables, as well as being perfect for moving larger quantities of bulk material. The carbon carbon steel head is solid forged which is both durable and strong, meaning it can withstand repetitive use. Treads are welded onto the top edge of the spade, providing protection for the shoes. They also help to avoided slippage in damp conditions. This spade comes with either a 28" or 32" shaft with a YD handle.
- Designed for digging in unprepared ground in preparation for planting new shrubs, seeds and vegetable
- The head is solid forged from one piece of steel for ultimate strength and durability
- Treads are welded onto the top edge of the spade for shoe protection and to avoid slipping in damp conditions
- Epoxy coated head for improved resistance to rust, scratches and alkaline in the soil
- 28" handle option has an overall length of 39"
- 32" handle option has an overall length of 43"